View Single Post
Old 2012-01-03, 04:38   Link #1906
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Has anyone had this problem? Going into a certain place almost always crashes? d like to know if others have had this problem in this place or any other places. I'd also like to know if there is a possible solution. This happens consistently, and most times I go there, but not every time. It takes about 10-100 seconds before the game closes down on me.

The game goes to desktop almost every time I go to Arcadia's Cauldron now, so I won't go there anymore. I keep trying to see if I could solve the problem, and I couldn't. I reloaded old but recent saves. I determined that when I was at level 33 for alchemy, I could go in there just fine. But then I leveled up to 38 with her as a trainer, and that lead to the buginess. I reloaded an old save and trained with someone in Mortal instead, reached level 38, and then the buginess ensued then, too. It kept bringing me to the desktop, and then one time it caused the game to freeze and I had to open the task manager, and then I decided to just not go there anymore.

Has anyone had any places that they just have problems with like that?

Oh sure, my first time was going through an ice cave pass to reach a Dragon Shrine at the top, every time I was about to face the troll at the end the game crashes without warning.

The only thing I did to overcome it was to... Well, I just never save inside the cave Seriously, this is more about voodoo than it is a science
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote