View Single Post
Old 2008-04-01, 04:13   Link #17
Flibble
Sleepy

7/10
It was good fun, had moments of brilliance which pulled the score up dramatically without those few moments which justified the series this could have easily been a 4-5/10...
Started way too slowly, Konoe was dragged out...

I feel konoe was dragged out to such a degree so they could market her to the Moe obsessed sweaty palmed otaku that are currently being bred by the networks at an alarming rate ( Lol episode 1 of welcome to the NHK was correct XD ), with episode after episode adding nothing to the characters nor being entertaining... I like my cute characters but not as shallow as that...

Apart from those few moments the series didn't leave much of an impact, series 1 felt like a much more solid package, s2 only really seemed to get going in terms of plot and character development when pheles turned up...

In this time we saw development of wilhelemina who i had originally felt was one of the weakest roles in the show, aswell as some of the 1st times i've not wanted Kazami to piss off, aswell as tanaka and Keisaku being developed alot more into fully rounded characters.

I feel shana s2 improved greatly in the 2nd half...