View Single Post
Old 2008-12-24, 08:28   Link #2001
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

@Hat and Clogs - I want those soundtracks. Where can one get hold of them?

@krisslanza - Definitely Wrath has made better looking armor sets. Frostfire is the first Mage set that doesn't feel clumsy or silly. It's got the 'cool' factor but it's true to the class. The shoulders - from the moment I got them, I just feel so much better about what my Mage is wearing. They are very nice.

A very weird day. Logged in just to check a few things and pick up an extra Oracle Egg before my game card expired. Another Cobra Hatchling - AHing it in the hope some gold farmer splashes on it. Then as I'm ready to go, a decent group need a good dps to finish a fast moving Naxx 10. Aside from some weird latency issues on Heigan (if I'm right on top of the main tank in Phase 2 at all times yet I take splashes and he doesn't, something isn't right) and a 44k wipe on Kel due to both healers and the off-tank getting targetted at the worst possible moment, it went well. By some miracle, the one item I wanted from Naxx 10 dropped - The Soulblade. Rolled 80, warlock rolled 98. Then the group starts arguing about how all the other casters got a lot of loot yet I got none. So the lock as for another roll as he feels I had a right to it. I rolled 95. He let me have it and refused any offer of compensation. I was so stoked, I have been seeing a weapon upgrade so badly. The guy had a weapon from Patchwerk, he could've taken it as an upgrade as well, but he seemed to think my need was greater. It's nice to know there are some players with morals out there. Ironically, we were equal top DPS and damage for the whole run.

From 1762 spell power to 1868 - what a timely boost. That was the last time I was going to be able to play until at least January 8. *praises every positive force in the universe* Equal 2nd best Mage weapon going around - very pleased. Didn't get a chance to see what that boost in spell power would do to DPS but I'd wager it would be good. Santa decided to gift me something on Christmas Eve. I'm still smiling six hours later.

Have a good holidays season all. Hope Santa has something good for you.