View Single Post
Old 2009-09-27, 15:35   Link #1220
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
I'm not really sure either what you're trying to say, but this is what I got on this subject:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=635

The Claymore uniform is a one-piece all-weather survival suit tailored for females(as we've never seen the Male uniform before, unless you theorize that Raki is wearing one), that is flexible, water-proof, and has qualities that make it able to withstand the techiniques warriors use as well as detachable armor pieces made to withstand blows from Yoma. The pieces are detached when they are usually out of combat or sleeping, the suit itself is probably uncomfortable. Don't ask about the sheath because I don't know how it works either.

Not really sure what else to say.
The suit itself is probably unconfortable for humans, but it might actually be ideal for Claymores. Remember the scene where Teresa was struggling to sleep on a bed and not wearing anything. She ended up putting her outfit back on and sleeping in a sitting position. All that makes me think that perhaps they're more confortable with the outfit on compared to anything else.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote