Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 12:40   Link #192
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well I understand your anger Kleeyook, I am a very Patriotic American and I can say for the fact during those days people were very stupid. I swear the good presidents in the United States are probably those we had actually military experience. For now lets not go to much into American History. Had enough of it during college, lets focus on the manga.
Kennedy is badass, sadly he died, although Cuba Missile Crisis didn't escalate further. But Nixon is just terrible. I wondered why they couldn't find a better human being than Diem to be their puppet government. It was the same for South Korea when they chose a corrupted dictators to rule their so called "Republic of Korea" respective "Republic of Vietnam".

I found it a bit weird with while there are so many strong people, the PM who should be the big bad seems relatively weak. He looks like the so called anti-climax final boss when we easily killed in cut-scenes effortlessly after battling through many elite guards like a lot of FPS. Manga needs a final showdown against big bad since it's not western FPS!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote