View Single Post
Old 2008-05-14, 20:20   Link #131
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

Why all of the sudden we were talking about Macross 7? Where did that came from? I mean, if you want to complaint about M7 (which I am sure isn't 'duly vented' in your case), there is another thread for that stuff. But, just so you know, as much as I do not appreciate Macross 7, it was also insanely popular, and lots of people dig that stuff. So just because you don't like it, well, too bad.

Robotech on the other hand, was nothing more than a badly rearranged series of programs that would have been an affront to modern senses. It managed to create more BS than actually answering its own BS. Even when the answers were available, they were conveniently 'forgotten' by the next series and left more holes open than closed. Heck, they don't even know how to fix this 'patchwork' of theirs, as I saw their attempts as creating even more confusion for themselves. And neat ideas? Cut me some slack boyo, most of their better 'neat' ideas were rip-offs anyway. So if you are still clinging onto that stuff they sold you on the 80s, you haven't improved one single bit.

- Tak

there's also a thread for all that Robotech heathen stuff too, Tak.