View Single Post
Old 2009-03-02, 18:34   Link #204
Saasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Well I assume he does express some of his worries to her. That's why I wondered how much he does. As a childhood friend she has the benefit of knowing more about his past so it would be much easier to open up to her. Not to mention it's pretty clear she knows his reasoning for leaving to find his own path. The question really is how much more does he open up to her than the other girls. My comment was in response to it being stated that Leerin was somehow the only girl he opens up to about things. That's not true and the gap between the other girls and Leerin on this issue is obviously closing and probably will continue to close.
Of course, I mentioned somewhere that all of the girls do/represent something to him. Nina & Feli have a relationship with him that has the potential to develop romantically while with Leerin we just need to discover the extent of his feelings for her. That is the only advantage she holds over the other two at the moment, since we have yet to see them interact.

Quote:
I think the "for now" has to do with her wish to be with him not fighting.
Oops! your right, didn't occur to me. *silly me*

Quote:
Then will come the time when the other girls need to give her a sharp backhand and tell her childhood friends are meant to be unlucky in love.
You wish!