View Single Post
Old 2006-09-06, 02:08   Link #1138
Manifold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Nearly everything that you described is similar to something in that show, without ever being exactly right. The black basilisk/serpent thing was a dragon, the old man wasn't perverted. The mouth organ is a pendulum. Aside from that you're right. (The scene where Vaugn had to close his eyes and learn to see with his mind in order tocut the other mecha in half is correct.)
Heheh, fickle memory.. Was.. Vaugn dropped into a black pit before he encountered the dragon? And was the dragon all spiky? The scene where he chopped the other mecha in half, was that mecha running round and round him quickly? And it definitely happened before the black serpent/dragon thing. Also, I remembered that episode ended when the serpent was shown. I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Here's something that might verify your memory: Do you remember people with wings?
Nope, not at all. I saw three/four series on T.V, that's it. But I do remember that they wandered a wasteland and hid in a cave? I'm starting to distrust my memory. I swear there was a perverted old man.. who could float on his upturned umbrella.
Manifold is offline   Reply With Quote