View Single Post
Old 2010-05-10, 15:15   Link #225
Click This
CEO of Asia!

Location: 167 East 51st St, New York, NY, 10022 - N40° 45.4097', W073° 58.2709'
Send a message via MSN to Click This
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Interesting episode Otonashi and Tenshi's interactions were pretty damn good. However the later half i really didnt get that much into the episode. I couldnt feel sorry for the new president and even as Otonashi hugged him and tried to comfort him i felt nothing. Maybe i felt like there was not enough build up to the event. Also, he had no problem obviously shooting the SSS members did they fight back or what? I find it hard to believe that these newbies took down a battle hardened force like the SSS. I know the student were NPC's but defending yourself is another matter. IF someone shoots at me im going to shoot back. I also didnt really like how it ended it felt like they ran out of ideas and just ended it the later half of the episode just felt very rushed and as it ended i literally said WTF.

Even though i didnt like many aspects of the episode i still enjoyed it as whole i just couldnt give it as high a rating as the previous ones.
Think about a war. If the enemy's got civilians as their shields, wouldn't you be hesitant to shoot back if you're going to harm innocent people?