Thread: Nozoki Ana
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-30, 11:37   Link #2
Falkor

oh, I have been kinda interested in this title for a while, so I'm really glad that some chapters have been scanlated into English.

what interests me the most about this series is the Girl Next Door. she is the reason why I'm enjoying this work so much; she is cunning, scheming, evil... and has such nice smile on her face---like someone who is about to plot something very fun for her own amusement. Her character design is also very pleasing to the eye, and it's really nice to see her wear different clothing every chapter. oh and her interaction with the male is one of the most interesting/entertaining aspects of the manga. don't really care about the other girls, though. I think Emiru is simply great; and she is probably one of the most interesting females I have come across.

anyway, I'm not sure where the story is going, so I can't comment on that. Liking the artwork so far, I think it captures well the erotic aspect. I'm fine with nipple exposure, but not very fond of the sex. (Emiru masturbating is ok<-- very erotic methinks).
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote