Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-06, 21:06   Link #2402
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
Wouldn't mind that ending but you forgot one thing with this author: not enough DRAMA in that ending.
Add a few twists involving his grandfather, his sister, some sort of plot that makes him turn emo and run away from everyone, even though the situation could be easily resolved if everyone just stopped to think for a few seconds.

Wich brings me to another thing that kinda tics me off with this story: how can the Pandoras be so shallow and make a big melodrama about the tinniest of things?
I know they are high school girls and have no problem with trying to bring normal life problems into the overall story but that kinda fades away when we know this: PANDORAS AREN'T EASILY MADE AND THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES CAPABLE OF DEFEATING THE NOVAS, OTHERWISE THE WORLD IS GONE.
For crying out loud, stop making such a big deal of things that don't even matter one bit IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING LIFE AND DEATH BATTLES WITH THE NOVAS.

There, it's out of my chest.
Was there ever a drama in the anime? nor the manga? It's not convincing IMHO. This is ecchi after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiea483 View Post
LOL if that ever happens
If he really wants it to end... The quickest possible...

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-02-22 at 06:15.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote