View Single Post
Old 2006-12-29, 20:16   Link #45
Nanatsu

I think you guys are being too hard on Naruto's technique here. This isn't some low genin attack Kakuzu is using. He's mixing two high power fire and wind jutsus which ,as we already know, amplifies the power greatly. It's like they are fighting two shinobi in one when he combines two jutsu like that. Kakuzu has already demonstrated that he has cunning and intelligence. But you guys are failing to see that he has some really potent raw power.

I don't see any reason why an Akatsuki shouldn't be able to match the new Wind Rasengan in power. And that's all it is really. Other Shinobi can't use two jutsu at once on their own. They need a partner. Saying that Yamamoto and Naruto each have enough power to match the strongest attack of an Akatsuki is saying a lot. There isn't a need for Naruto to completely crush anything that moves with one attack. That would make him as cheesy as MS is right now. He just needs to have a technique comparable in power to other Akatsuki that he can use at the right time to actually win. And I suspect that we haven't really seen all there is to offer from Wind Rasengan.

For the record, Sasuke's new Chidori isn't all that godlike either. If Naruto's Rasengan is supposed to compete with Sasuke's new Chidori, I don't think he's lagging too far behind at this point.
Nanatsu is offline   Reply With Quote