Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-06, 08:52   Link #6409
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joojoobees View Post
This one I can't quite figure: Japan's Princess Aiko stays home for fear of rowdy behavior. While some reports describe this as "fear of bullying", most reports include claims from school officials that there was no bullying, and that the princess is most likely recalling an incident last year when a group of boys were noisy, and threw bags in the hallway. Was she that traumatized back then that she can't go to school now out of fear?

Bullying sucks, but so does living under a microscope, I guess.
She should just go to school and get used to it. It is not like she is not going to be bullied by the imperial household in the future.

Being a victim of school bullying myself, I think there isn't any choice in a academically inclined society to not go to school. It is a pity that not all countries have America's gun laws : Columbines often solve hard pressed problems politicians and irresponsible parents choose to ignore.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.