View Single Post
Old 2008-04-08, 11:06   Link #90
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Send a message via MSN to Klover
Well.I had seen the first season about two years ago and i wonder would they make a second season.But when i chek on the net last Year, It really seen my wish had came true.It was out.

1st season -
my friend recommanded me to watch this anime,but he only gave me 10 epi and i was surprise with the storyline .Man!It was gore and a lot of horror thing appear .I was shock and unable to sleep for the first night when i had seen the anime. I was so frightened taht someone would open my door and do me the stuff like the anime.
For season 1 , i give it 9.5/10 for quality,voice.9/10 for story. coz it have too many mysterious left behind without being solve and just call it a end with K1 chan had succesfully break the "oyashiro sama's curse"

2nd Season -
I'm happy to see Rika and the guys can break the fate and create miracle.But was upset in the first story coz they were just one more step to go .However, it was all sove in epi 26.But i still don't understand what happen in the end of 26.The girl wh look like Rika but is an adult(the one with the same cloth and haircut) appear in front of Takano Miyoko .What she say had what bussiness with Takano's parent accident , and was Takano's parent saved from the accident.It just shown that in the end Miyo pust the twenty flag into his nori and a woman who would sound like her mother call her to go to sleep.What happen.Someone please tell me.

I was completely imerse in this anime when i watch it.I coul felt that my whole body shaking when i watch it.I give 10/10 for everything.Hopefully the 3rd season would be as interesting as the 1st and 2nd season.

Oh!and the live action.Hope it won't ruin the good image of the Higurashi's character in my mind.And i do hope that they also have some bloody scene inside the movie.