View Single Post
Old 2009-01-10, 05:45   Link #1284
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
I had to stop lurking just to say this...

@ Scarlett...

How can you happily crow about the " Supposed Death of IchiRuki" interview. Yet conveniently forget about the "Friendship" one that axed your camp? I noticed you keep paraphrasing that one interview yet never mention the other one. Care to tell me why you act like that other one doesn't exist?

Kubo was asked about the IchiRukiOri triangle and his reply was much the same. As a matter of fact KT took it a step further than that....He said this arc was to emphasize "friendship" and not romance. Orihime's feelings are the only thing that are truly canon. Knowing this and Kubo still says this about friendship. True to his word he has chapters like "Six Hearts Beat as one"

Wouldn't you say that-- that effectively kills your ship? Couldn't I paraphrase that one the same way you are doing? If we are going to use interviews. Would I be able to say? Orihime had been place in the friend zone, while Rukia had not been
Quite the opposite she has been declared "Not like family, More than friends, just not a lover" Remember this is all Kubo saying this and not me. Is that (Friendship) interview any less valid than the "Death of IchiRuki" one?

Because if we are to judge things based on an interview. If we were to go strictly on interveiws as support for our pairs. Do you see how the above would not be in your pair's favor? Tip: It's not good to use interviews as the wind for your sails.
While you are so happily pointing out Ulquiorra singling out Orihime. I'd like to point out.---Ichigo had a flashback of his own failure to inquire or think about Orihime's welfare. Just so you know...

By the way nowhere in that pilot did Ichigo declare any love for Orihime. In it Rukia still lived with him.The only difference is Ichigo was made aware of Orihime's feelings instead of being totally oblivious.

The "entire year" in the manga was because a certain pink-haired uke wouldn't stop talking. It was not about Ichigo and Orihime. They actually spent little time together. They didn't talk too much either. Just a little of "Are you okay. Heal..Nel" kind of togetherness.
Kubo has never said anything about Ichigo's and Inoue's relationship, especially since as far as I know, that he was never asked about it. Ichigo remains ambiguous. All we do know as fact is that Ichigo has no romantic interest in Rukia and vice versa as of current.

What will happen between Ichigo and Inoue? who knows, but we might find out soon. Especially since emo clown is having a fun time using her to mess with Ichigo's head.