View Single Post
Old 2012-09-24, 13:07   Link #110
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

AGE for me, had the least convincing (if not also the funniest looking) villain ever presented in a Gundam series. I cannot be convinced of their reasons for fighting after the prime villain was introduced and his reasons stated. I found it quite laughable. Unfortunately, crazy is what the Federation had to deal with, so they had to put up with the foolishness.

And poor Flit. He cannot forget Yurin even after so many decades.

Ok, Vagans have some pretty nifty uniforms based on 19th century Meiji-Era style, but thats one small originality and pretty much the only thing it has going.

Overall? I wouldn't say this series is poor. Asemu and Kio had some stylish machines, and Kio utilize his funnels quite creatively. The action is fast paced, and the plot isn't boring. But the characters weren't the most interesting bunch, and I am affronted by the way female characters are treated in the series.

Not to mention the last episode being a very rushed advancement of plot that gave absolutely no time for deeper development. Its a shame.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote