View Single Post
Old 2008-05-19, 19:23   Link #212
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Ya guys need a good joke, and just go "haha"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
This is Macross and serious business, Tak. Every time somebody tries to bring up your above point, in the Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Magitech thread, in discussions on a show about Magical Girls, he's steamrollered into onblivioun by the tech discussion and Holy Stadia Ranging.
Yes, but do remember, this is also the same franchise that spawned... *in a low voice* Macross 7.

In all seriousness, in an era where fold communication is common, such a feat (Sherry singing through the necklace) would not have been impossible, at all. Although do admit it, there were magical elements in what happened in Episode 7!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
That's what's kept me out of the Haruhi thread. Dear god the insanity... Kha was heavily influenced by them though. He turned the liberal Saint Church into the Ecclesiarchy, complete with Inquisition, Grey Knights, and was in the midst of making mecha and shit to be used.

Just remember, the Zjentohlauedy would have plowed through the Imperium 10 times and over before the Imperium of Men realize what hit 'em. Then again, by that time, there would be nothing standing except maybe some medieval boarder worlds...

I don't think its something your 'friend', KH, would entertain.

I am just glad Macross isn't about some naive anti-war sentiment that is drilled through our heads over and over and over and over and over again in Gundam.

- Tak (W40K is a comedy, it really is...)
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote