View Single Post
Old 2009-05-12, 14:59   Link #73
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
@serenade :
Btw, what was it about Natasha with the haunted house and the regis ?
The one about Natane/Gardenia (was it...) is pretty long-winded or something... Because of what she says in the game in that house where you can re-fight the gym leaders (for some reason... she won't say it to me...), it is suspected that she might have been involved in the incident in that mansion in the forest...
It was a long story trying to explain it.

For the Regis (and the dots), it seems there are many hints that link them to war.
To meet them, you have to read the dots (or just look at some walkthrough website). The result can make you think of war-related things.
Also, all three can remember "Explosion" using Heart Scales. The Heart Scale is used to remember a forgotten move. Which means, perhaps, that it might be trying to remember a big explosion that happened in the past. Maybe it is referring to an atomic explosion or air bombing. But with just this, you could say this is still in the territory of a delusion. But, there is more proof that leads to certainty.
It seems Ruby and Sapphire are modeled after Kyuushu. Positioning them, Regice sleeps in Nagasaki, Registeel in Miyasaki, and Regirock in Ooita. As everyone knows, Nagasaki is a victim of the atomic bomb. The other two have also suffered from air bombing.
Which perhaps means that the fact they used dots were to tell that there were people who fell victim to war.
Which is the connection for the Regis.

But... Then in the Pearl/Diamond, yet another one appeared. Regigigas.
You have to bring all 3 Regis to fight him, who is sleeping in that cave in that snowy town.
Also, he is known as the king of the Regis.
As to why he has connection to war like the other Regis... Shinou is modeled after Houkaidou. When you check the snowy city's position with the real Houkaidou...
(......Too much kanji I don't know...) Anyways, there is a monument there for... something... related to war... that reads "War will repeat, seriously" <--(I think that is what it means...).
In reality, Houkaidou was bombed in 1945/7/14.

End.

Is what the movie explains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmoreDoll View Post
Wow this is so exciting. Crystal was my very favorite of the series and now it's gonna be made into a DS game.
Except the one coming out isn't Crystal, but Gold/Silver.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote