View Single Post
Old 2012-05-04, 20:28   Link #8126
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Nice chapter.

Sabertooth's master is an asshole, as I expected. Kicking Yukino out for losing would have been hard, but making her strip in front of people to highlight her shame is beyond the pale. I wonder what exactly she'll be doing with Lucy though...

Also as expected, the hooded chick from Mermaid Heel was Millianna, and I quite like her post-timeskip look, very wild.

I had almost forgotten that Millianna has ample reasons to hate Jellal, especially seeing how well Erza and Jellal were getting along. The thing about Kagura was a surprise though. You really have to feel for Erza though, just as she and Jellal were beginning to enjoy a normal relationship, up pops a complication.

I really want to see what, if anything Erza is going to say, along with just what happened with Kagura. The thought occurs to me that Millianna might really realize that Mystogan is Jellal, seeing as she might be familiar with his magic. Mystogan's reputation as a recluse won't help matters. In that case, it's really going to hit the fan.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote