View Single Post
Old 2009-01-14, 08:52   Link #18021
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper_unique View Post
with all this(poem, if it's new as in a month,newtype), I do wonder what Sunrise is planning with there "more CG coming in the not so distaned future"

ow and the last lines of the last chapter bugged me a bit :C it could also be the translation ofcourse

because C.C already gets more then enough attention
And because the others aren't as interesting
Others got poems as well, but like dec4 said, Kallen's one was a new bomb and it was way more heavily discussed than others. Lelouch's love life is serious buisness

Quote:
Even myself have got to admit, I wasn't expecting this poem to make me feel even more sadder for Kallen. This poem makes alot of sense for Kallen's character and Lelouch's "live on" line. Kallen was ready to die for her brother and for Lelouch back during turn 19/22. Lelouch knew this thus his silence after their kiss. Kallen knew what he was going to say "I love you" and also realized why he didn't. There is definitely an understanding between the two that really speaks to me given the short amount of time they had together. Kallen wasn't expecting to live and Lelouch gave her life. That's beautiful to me.

My gf believes it could have been one of the reasons why Lelouch wanted Kallen to return to Ashford with him. He could have known Kallen wasn't planning on coming back to Ashford.
Wonderfully said.
Lelouh was selfless until the very end (though kinda selfish to force his wish for her on her. But that's Lelouch's way to do) and I don't think he could gave her a more beautiful present to a girl resigned like her who didn't have any real hope for a life that a new life in a new world, with those she loves (but one...)

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote