Thread: Licensed Rio -Rainbow Gate!-
View Single Post
Old 2011-01-12, 02:13   Link #131
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

tp

Hi guys! Miss me? What'd I miss?

Episode 02 was actually quite fun indeed. I know it's going to be the complete opposite of my technically jargoned brain, but that's what makes it fun for me. They don't shove mind bending physics and incoherent highly unplausible flow of events down my throat, perfectly suitable to a fantasial setting such as this. Anya doesn't disappoint either (where have I heard that voice before), and even she brings luck to patrons, no matter how ridiculous the catastrophic means were.

My only wish was that she does the Gate battles, so that we I can see her in various numbers of mahou shoujo transformational clothing

For a moment there, I was about to question Elvis' lack of number crunching in regards to the wind, but they even covered that. There, no plot hole

Now why doesn't anyone take Rio's Gate card and run off with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
also, what's up with the numbers covering the good parts?
That ridiculous guy can't see the beauty of girls, he is either the enemy of mankind or that was the most unique type of censoring that I have seen yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
After the second episode, I'll stick with this show ... it is one of most rediculously stupid shows I have ever watched
I gotta admit, this is my kind of riludicrously stupid I even find myself wanting this over Freezing, and that is saying a lot there (after that laughably predictable start to Freezing, yeah). I guess I'll have to shift from story mode to fanservice when it comes to Freezing.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote