View Single Post
Old 2007-09-01, 20:45   Link #153
Fychan

Send a message via MSN to Fychan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quajafrie View Post
No, I haven't played Meakashi-hen (I only played the first chapters of Minagoroshi-hen until Kai was announced, then I stopped caring, actually), but was there anything good about it? Girls killing each other, stupid behaviours ('SATOSHI-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'), disastrous and messed-up plot (at least in the anime) and lots of unnecessary gore.
Huh, actually, I know what you mean... It does seems pretty idiotic for someone to kill the whole village only because love...

But it's deeper from that. I don't really blame you from thinking so; it's your opnion, but maybe if you read the TIPS from meakashi-hen, you'll change your mind.

Shion wasn't only revenging Satoshi-kun. She had this feeling that she was... How can I say... "Getting haunted"? That someone was following her, that someone would kill her because she entered the shrine... Along with the ideas of her beloved suffering, she snaped out of her mind. She got crazy and paranoic...
I think it's hard to explain^^' I think it's better to understand when you read her monologues.

Last edited by Fychan; 2007-09-01 at 20:50. Reason: Typos...