View Single Post
Old 2011-10-29, 00:48   Link #53
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
One thing I found interesting is that you had two or three cases where people have an avatar of one K-On girl, but voted for a different K-On girl in this poll. I wonder what that might mean? Is it that they find the K-On girl in their avatar more physically attractive, but prefer the K-On girl they voted for overall? Is it that they find that the K-On girl in their avatar is the one that best represents the anime as a whole, but there's a different K-On girl they they like most overall? Is it something else?

It's certainly interesting, imo.
there's certainly nothing weird about that. yes, i have a Yui avatar, and yes, i would vote for Mugi in this poll (if i can anyways). i don't find it weird. in my case, i have a Yui avatar because i'm a regular at the tabs and sheet music thread, and i play the guitar. this made me choose between Yui and Azusa as my avatar pics. well, picking Azusa makes me squeamish, because she is a really awesome guitarist (which i am not). so, Yui it is. she's a guitarist, a hard-worker (sometimes), and downright adorable. and i really like Yui's personality, being one of my favorites.

but the reason i chose Mugi as my fav is because i haven't expected myself to like her personality this much. because way back in s1, it was like, "Uhmmm, Mugi? well, she's okay i guess". if there was a poll back in Season 1, i would probably vote for either Yui or Mio. but it changed in S2, as i see more of myself in her... again, the reason i posted above in my previous post...