View Single Post
Old 2011-12-21, 00:49   Link #3953
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Speaking as one with only secondhand knowledge, just how did Kotomine manage to kill Bazett anyway? I mean, even if she isn't "haxx" to Prisma Illya levels, she's still scary-tough. And where was Lancer while it was happening, anyway?
Bazett's weakness is that she's gullible as heck around people she likes and trusts (she's all serious, ruthless and businesslike, but really really nice and shy underneath who wishes to have friends). Kotomine befriended her years ago (both met and fought together in their missions). She was basically lonely in the world since she decided to leave the village and Kotomine the only friend she made outside, so she trusted him with her life. He invited her into the Holy Grail War he'll moderate.

Lancer was out scouting? Wasn't this happened in the Church and he can't get in, IIRC? Basically, he backsbatted her, removing her arm. Remember if you torn the arm off with the command seals, the magus would feel as if their nervous system hardwires.

In a real fight, Kirei would lose. He wasn't suicidal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
Lancer/Bazett VS Saber/Rin

who wins!
First fight that they never met before? Bazett/Lancer for sure. The only way Saber/Rin team can win this if Saber gets Avalon (although Rin is still vulnerable if Saber gets Avalon, Bazett would completely overpower her in a battle). I imagine Rin would order Saber to not fight if Bazett introduces herself, though (she gets white as a ghost to even think in confronting her in Hollow Ataraxia epilogue when she shows up in Shirou's house, that was with Saber, Shirou and Sakura in the same house with her and a lone Bazett). Unlike Gae Bolg, luck seems useless against Fragarach.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote