View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 20:33   Link #41
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
どう致しまして 私、四年で高校で日本語勉強しましたから、日本語に書くこと出来ますね。ヒマあれば、 ずっと勉強します。 まだまだ学ぶ途中ですから、私の言葉には間違ったら、お失礼します(>_ <;)

はい、少女漫画色々好きですね^^「桜蘭」ね。。。アニメは面白かった!私 環の派です!(ハルヒとカップ ル事)
10年かかったのに一番好きな漫画はまだ種村有菜の「満月をさがして」です。読む事ありますか ?
Be sure and have an english translation - the mods are pretty keen on that. (edit: I see you fixed that)
(as a lark, I threw it into Google to see how far the translator has come ... well, it was better than the old Babel Fish)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi
Because I was studying Japanese in high school in four years It's my pleasure, I can be written in Japanese. If there spare time, you study much. Learn from is in the process of being still, in my words when wrong, but it rude tail (> _ <

Yes, we color cartoon girl ne "Ouran" ^ ^ I like. . . Anime was interesting! Faction of the ring is me! (That Haruhi and couples)
My favorite cartoon is "looking for a full moon" of organic vegetables Tanemura but still took 10 years. Have you ever read?
In my case, my two sons both studied Japanese in high school (4 years). I've taken courses in Japanese in community college and self-studies. My wife's Japanese (what little she knows) is archaic (obsolete). She learned it from her grandparents who left Japan in the late 1920s for the USA. For a long time, she thought "genki desuka" translated as she was misbehaving. She didn't know it was also a friendly greeting.