View Single Post
Old 2009-09-13, 22:57   Link #1055
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
I was disappointed that she died in the middle of all this causing my blood to boil against that gay Rolo.
Join the club. We've got jackets

Quote:
If I remembered correctly, Lulu said something about her being his first love right?
As Tr3adst0ne and RD said, Euphie was the only one that Lelouch admitted to possibly being his first love. The closest thing we got to a confession of love was Stage 14. Of course there was also the incident in Turn 12 where he did say that he liked her, although it was probably a lie (of course when Shirley called him out on it he still tried to convince her that he did.)

Quote:
Than, after he mourned for Shirley and makes a happy face to Rolo didn't sound convincing to me, at least if he did wiped his tears and Rolo wasn't entirely nearby after he BAAAWWed.
What do you mean exactly? You mean it wasn't convincing or realistic that Lelouch could pull himself together so quick after bawling his eyes out from Shirley's death? Well, that I could agree with, except we don't know exactly how much time passed between Shirley's death and when Rolo entered the room. And we all know that Lelouch is quite the master of deception and lies.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote