View Single Post
Old 2012-02-16, 02:57   Link #177
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by haguruma View Post
Remember that as far as we have been informed that the prefix for being an Another you have to have died in connection to the events of a "year where it happens" and to die in such a year you have to have at least a 2nd grade relationship to somebody associated with class 3-3.
This is apparently what Izumi bases her countermeassures upon.
So basicly Izumi thinks that the Another "candidates" are not limited to students.

I'll add that she checked to see if Kouichi's hand was cold which is interesting because according to Mei and the librarian the Another has a normal living body no different from anyone else.So it seems Izumi has some other info.

Quote:
It's not really awkward phrasing it's more or less that there is a more elaborate background than what we were given in the anime this episode.
Right,so it is normal for the audience to be bewildered at this point.

Quote:
I am planning on translating excerpts from the conversation with Chibiki from the novel (which is about 30 pages) and make it accessible as a reference, but I'll only post it here and right now if people want to (and even if anyway it will only be in spoilers).
Best thing would probably be for you to post it in the novel thread and provide a link here for those that want to look (though I know I wouldn't now personally)