Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-14, 05:31   Link #28214
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
If I tell you, I'd have to kill you.
Stop stealing other people's jobs. Go back to your command vehicle and wave your arms at elsewhere.

Quote:
It's not a big secret, as plenty of loose-lipped Singaporeans would have let it slipped by now. All the same though, I won't say. All I can say is that some, including Singaporeans, laugh away the potential threats as figments of a paranoid imagination. That's life. Most people don't expect to be hit until the shit actually hits the fan.
Grammar fixed.

We do practice a system of "open secrets" like US. Given the rise of the internet, many militaries do offer a slightly relaxed stance of discussions, as long as it doesn't hit a certain level of detail. In fact, most of us here don't even know the deeper details. Even if it is, it is heavily comparmentalised to limit damage. It is just like how Stratfor is whistling away when they got exposed last year. There are many, many things that they are doing that we don't know. At the age of free infomation, any military with foresight would have already set in parameters and spoofs to counter leaks of any size.

As for SHTF situations, there are plans. For everyone. Even those who are not expecting it. What are of those? I will tell you when the Parliament passes a bill to remove the age limit of marriage.

P.S Whatever I have written here are all over JDW and a number of military-related literature/journalism. But that doesn't mean all of you here can start a discussion of the SAF and let it go out of hand.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2013-05-14 at 05:43.