View Single Post
Old 2012-05-24, 18:55   Link #622
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Chills. Five fucking stars.

With that out of the way, I really wish we could have gotten more information about what specifically happened to Jun, since that was the tease last week. I guess we'll know more soon. I have to keep reminding myself that this is a heavily compressed version of the story, and that's why they rarely dwell on anything like that. I have to say though, distilling this story down to this format hasn't hurt it a bit. If I want a more expanded version of Sakamich no Apollon, I can always read the source material. For now, I'm happy to experience the narrative in this format.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Btw, it was kind of weird that they included the cut with little Kaoru finding a letter in the letterbox - without any reference. ^^;; (I guess it's obvious, but still, the missing setup was a bit weird.)
Didn't they set this up last episode with the empty mailbox flashback? I guess they didn't reference it this week, so maybe some people missed it, but I recognized it immediately. EDIT: Damn, corked by two much faster posters
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote