View Single Post
Old 2009-08-01, 21:24   Link #406
Rainbowman

Here's another theory I have:

It is said that women who are loved by their natural beauty and gentle character with love as their weapon of choice are quite powerful to tame a wrath-filled person so that person would not think to harm them. Boa Hancock is the oddest example of such. She indeed has natural beauty but doesn't exactly have a gentle character. She tends to be cruel to innocent animals yet her tribe forgive her because of her natural beauty. Lastly she has the Mero Mero no Mi as a form of love power. I suspect that even though Boa Hancock has two of the three descriptions she would not be powerful enough to handle a wrath-filled person. I mean Boa Hancock may not stand a chance against this person if she is filled ego that comes with natural beauty. In other words natural beauty alone is not enough to make a difference in preventing a person of wrath from harming her.

Another theory I have:

Boa Hancock was a former slave and Donquixote Doflamingo runs the slave auctions. This makes me wonder if Hancock and Doflamingo would turn against each other if they knew each other's secret.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote