View Single Post
Old 2010-12-05, 01:55   Link #19
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
Not unless they put in a ton of filler or made a super short season. There's about 30 chapters between Season Two and Eotw, and even if they do every single one of them (they won't) that's only about ten episodes. (On average, it's 3 Chapters/episode.) Eotw is 10 chapters, and even padded out that's 4-5 episodes, tops.

If they did a Season 3 ending with Eotw, it'd be about 13 episodes total.

We're talking about the same thing, I think. Golden Week Arc=Mykonos Arc, as far as I'm concerned. Obviously a movie would cut out most of the fluff.
when you said golden week i thought you meant the current manga arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
I believe it will be a retelling of the earlier stories like the beginning of the series. Judging from the trend in anime mobies, it is possible that they do a retelling with better graphics, sounds and art works.

There is one thing I am concern about this movie is the voice cast. Since this movie will be produced by another studio, will there be a possibility of changing the voice actor and actress of the original series to someone else. For example, Tanaka Rie to Itou Kanae as Maria?
Unless it is a complete remake/restart of a series. voice actor don't get change short of death or retirement.