View Single Post
Old 2007-08-23, 12:09   Link #86
grandia09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Well after they kill Arthas, at least they'll have no more famous characters to stupidly slaughter. Oh well. RIP Illidan and Arthas, the two most badass warcraft characters in history .
thats why theres still Deathwing.
and the emerald dream still left isnt there? :P
any ways WoW has still many many strong charecters such as Kil'Jaeden which hasnt been introduced yet and also Archimonde is still left to kill which is probably THE strongest Boss type humanoid we'll fight because HE DOES destroy dalaran and trys to destroy the world tree to keep the night elf's from being immortal :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
err... you know... Baddies in warcraft has the horrible habit to stay idle

to be more serious, well, even arthas stays idle in Icecrown (frankly, sending Kel'thuzad and some loosy undead army is laughable, if not, insulting ~~")
Same for Sargeras and Kil'jaeden, who aren't exactly active. (Illidan might be stuck because of Both alliances stronhold, the Wildhammer and the Shadowmoon, but well... i believe it hard that he is stuck in his black temple because of this)

If we take account that Azshara was contacted by the old gods and they were trying to get their hands on the dragon soul (by corrupting Neltharion, into Deathwing, with a failed attempt to corrupt Malfurion, while he was fleeing with brox), and tainting the emerald dream, they are probably preparing something huge ^^

Aside of the "plan", there is also another problem : the maelstrom itself so.
also :/ Sargera's is dead <---- Kil'jaeden and Archimonde took over his power literally
Azshara From my point of view is dead. <---------------------------------------------- thats what i think because she does sink down to bottom of the ocean. <------------ never mind klashikari just clarifyed of her becoming a naga thanks for the tip

Dragon soul which is also the Demon soul is destroyed in the book Day of the dragon by a former young mage
Rhonin by Neltharion's own scale. So all the other aspects gain their strength's back and chase after the Deathwing and he was critically injured. but hes still alive some where in probably some volcano and such awaiting for his time to rise. i hope this post helped even by a little

Last edited by grandia09; 2007-08-23 at 12:16. Reason: need to put moreeeeeeee stuff in
grandia09 is offline   Reply With Quote