View Single Post
Old 2011-08-03, 22:40   Link #23560
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronnoponno View Post
Wow, I didn't think you guys disliked certain parts of the Meta World, I liked every part of it, and there were times where I was thinking ''Get on with it, I want to see some red and blue fights!'', I also liked the development even though most of it was pointless, like Goat-Kun.

Ep 5 and 6 pissed me off in that regard though, they ended the Rokkenjima scenes too quickly, and fucking Erika basically cheated. ''Hey btw I knew I would tell you if I sealed a door, but I decided to tell you a bit after I did it because I suck too much to do what I'm good at and troll you in a way that follows the rules, teehee! Enjoy a completely unfair logic error!'', it's a good thing BATTLER was totally prepared for it, I thought Erika was cool until she did that, and at that point I think she shouldn't have been allowed to play the game any further, damn cheater, I was hoping BATTLER would get a full game with no stupidity breaking it halfway.
The red and blue fights were great. Really great. Anything in the meta-world that featured Lamba, Bern, Beato (not chick Beato), Battler, Will, Lion, Ange, Erika, and Dlanor was usually worthwhile. It was most of the rest of the meta-world that I had problems with. Too much of it was just moe-service with the Purgatory sisters, Siestas, and Dlanor's subordinates etc.

And I thought Erika was fantastic through and through; a top tier love-to-hate character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsnail View Post
...Battler explicitly gave her permission to do that, though. In return Battler got permission to retroactively edit the storyline.
I don't remember him needing permission to do this.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote