View Single Post
Old 2013-02-15, 06:46   Link #12125
Wolfenstein

What? Excuse me?

Spoiler:

Where is this supposed sentence that's being stopped? Please don't take me for a fool. I read the chapter, I know that the manga clearly shows that Yuzuhira wasn't speaking any sentences at all during that fight.

Not only that, but how do you suppose that she would be fightning equally with Iihiko is she had to utter a sentence to use the style when Iihiko is legions faster than her natural speed, as shown when he reacted to the new End God Mode?
Not to mention the fact that Nienami and Doctor Tsurubami never uttered any sentences with "therefore" during their respective battles.
Not to forget that Momo's style, and Sui's style clearly don't require verbal exchanges to be used(I think Mogura's and Yuzuhira's as well, but I'm not sure) .

Aside from that, you're thinking of this too much as being actually verbal. Zenkichi himself was feeling words inside of him in this chapter, communication isn't something that you have to always say, it has endless forms. Like empathy, which styles are all about.

Sorry, but the manga is very clear on this. I'd even go as far as to say that it's crystal clear.

Last edited by Wolfenstein; 2013-02-15 at 07:08.
Wolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote