View Single Post
Old 2009-04-26, 11:17   Link #83
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
It's true they are all males. I guess it would have been a mess if there were naked women too XD.

The things that puzzles me the most is how Akira managed to gather all of them there without causing any suspicion. there's no way he could do that alone, but it looks like those NEETs knew him well. Even supposing that they were tricked into going there, someone had to force them to strip themselves naked, i guess they had to do so to be sure no-one could use a mobile phone to call for help.

Hey wait maybe akira's idea to save Japan wasn't killing them but reeducating them, forcing them to get out of their houses stripping them from their easy lives and then forcing them to watch a movie about what a wonderful thing is working and being useful to society?
Actually this make sense! °° All those NEETs didn't seem afraid of being killed, they didn't ask for mercy or anything, rather than scared they were angry, displeased, uncomfortable. You don't say "i'm going to kill you" if you know you are the one that's going to be killed, their reactions match more with the idea they were forced to do something against their will.

Still there must be some purchases he did that aren't listed. He must have paid someone to help in such endeavor. Also he planned to keep all those NEETs alive for 2 weeks but where they were supposed to sleep, where there enough restrooms for 20.000 persons in that cramped place? @_@
Maybe they didn't know they were going to die and only realised in the last minutes or something?

Anyway, i don't think all those NEETS are dead. Surely someone would have noticed? It's like Hamstar said, most of them must have had relatives, and someone would've connected 20000 missing NEETS to Careless Monday. Atleast most of the NEETS relatives would, I think.

I think Akira kidnapped them to protect them from another Selecao that wanted them dead, and brainwashed them all to forget afterwards by perhaps using the cinema film, but your theory sounds plausable.