View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 20:20   Link #57
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
James, I'm pretty sure that the majority of prisoners are scum in Impel Down, while the do gooders are the minority, but hey if you wanna debate and try to turn what Impel Down is, around go ahead I won't stop you.
Actually, I was really talking about the people currently helping Luffy to break out: Ivankov and his Transgender Brigade (I even acknowledged the people we know to be "bad").

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
Whats your investment doing in Impel Down then?
Investment? By that, you probably mean Blackbeard right? Well, I hate to break this to you, but I expect Sengoku or Garp to defeat Whitebeard (probably in a tag-team with potentially a few others, but I do expect Sengoku or Garp to give the "final blow", so to say), not Blackbeard. In fact, I never once expected Blackbeard to even try and fight Whitebeard head on, rather I had speculated that Blackbeard might attack him from the shadows, tripping up Whitebeard at a critical moment, and letting Sengoku or Garp "kill" him. But, even then, I would be more than content for Blackbeard to simply sit out this war (unlike Blackbeard D. Kuma and a few others).