Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-02-05, 10:18   Link #13039
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Yeah, Kurumu does make a nice consolation prize. And I think that it's good that she's so honorable that she hasn't raped Tsukune for all he's worth, otherwise her succubi libido would be awakened and thrown into overdrive, which may kill Tsukune, or at least leave him as lifeless as he is after Moka sucks his blood. Unless that vampire blood of his has a few extra perks where sexual stamina is concerned.
Well since Tsukune already is stronger and has a higher endurance for pain then when he was a typical human. I think that Tsukune's stats in other areas had to rise as well ... I mean he is also faster then a normal human and even if he didn't have it at the beginning, after going through Moka's training, Tsukune's stamina must have risen up a lot, since I doubt Inner Moka would give him any breaks, because he is tired . I mean knowing what her character is like, she probably has taken care of this problem in her first serious training session with Tsukune ... since he said in chapter 17 of Part II that he doesn't know how many times he resolved himself to die ... so probably Ura-chan has been pretty rough with Tsukune when they are alone
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote