View Single Post
Old 2012-08-04, 21:10   Link #19240
tsunade666

I'm also looking forward for Index but I'm more looking forward for Heavy Object right now. Specially the translations for vol 4 and vol 6 which presents new generation Object.

Mikoto as a cover? nah I will probably won't be hype for it. Put the Pope, Vasillisa, Laura and Aleister in the cover. The 3 world powers of magic in the side and Aleister in up side down position above hovering and in the middle of it all a mischievous Blond Loli (marisa) Magic God Witch Othinus on it. That I WILL HYPE FOR.

The 3 magic organization owe Touma on the past world war or rather just like what Hamazura said the world owes him. its time they help him out and if the enemy is the magic god armed with undead or maybe immortal army (not sure if those undead are can be killed) and the other gods of Norse myth or rather the heavy hitters of gremlin hasn't shown up yet. And for all the amazing thing Index has shown. I still prefer Shana's war where many heavy hitters shows up, gather and participate in it and also someone dies.

Index's WW III death toll are cannon fodders only.