View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 18:00   Link #28
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
What is wrong with female oriented shows and dramas? Did they ever promise to only bring you man anime?
Yeah really, this thread sounds like another round of 'All female oriented shows SUCK'.

It's only natural that Animax is going to put their focus on the series that gets viewers...which sounds like it's the female haremish/action stuff like Kuroushitujii and K...

Though if they're rerunning stuff all the time, that sounds like Adult Swim/Toonami over in the States.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I was not even referencing DVDs and Blu-Ray-Discs to anime...

The anime industry here in Germany is broken. I will not give a single cent for this crap they do with what people usually call "localisation".
They censor. They censor a lot. And if a critical story element is considered "violence-glorifying" they even change that! The Uchiha were killed you say?

no no no... not so in Germany! Here they were just "abducted"!

And now these people ask me to watch Naruto with these abominations called "editing" and even want money for that? You must be kidding me.

And at other places people complain that there are not exactly the shows they wish for... at least they got something at all.
Oh, they've edited stuff plenty in the States too. I couldn't even watch One Piece at first because of the hackjob 4Kids did on it.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-01-25 at 18:12. Reason: merge double-posts
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote