View Single Post
Old 2013-01-21, 08:20   Link #72
CJ_Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
Yea I've heard of Japanese trying to act black, which is just as bad if not worse (then again, chances that a Japanese black wannabe in Japan will annoy an actual black person to death with their misguided views on their culture are pretty low. Unfortunately in America I have seen some people hang out with other people, including Japanese, just because of their race, like they're collectable figurines or some shit).
It doesn't annoy us actually, its more just hilarious than anything, because they look. . .well ridiculous, AND they have the black style down. . .that was the style in 1995 Most black folks aren't worried about those guys. usually they are either REALLY FUNNY, or pretty chill

. . .but usually pretty funny

I remember when I went to Osaka (to escape the radiation -.-) met up with some friends there and went to a club, and we met these dudes tryin to act black, and first they said that one of us looked like ice cube, asked us if we had a gun, and was mimicking gun violence or whatever, saying yo yo yo, check it out etc. . .which SOUNDS pretty racist. . .but they just looked really ridiculous(we found it hilarious actually) especially upon finding out that they were in their mid 30s still living with their parents and really didn't have an actual job (they were working part time somewhere).(yeah living with your parents till marriage in Japan is a cultural thing but still) it was just hilarious!

there also ARE RICH kids that do this, and do it to the extreme, to the point where they buy low rider cars and cruise around Shibuya at night with their girls...

which looks pretty cool because. . .well you know they are rich!
CJ_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote