View Single Post
Old 2006-12-16, 20:15   Link #783
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
Someone must know that the game will be in very high demand since the patch was released. And I would like to buy it as well, but I can't imagine myself paying more than $60 for it...
Like I mentioned earlier, the auction price has been at that level for years (ever since Tsukibako went out of print and Type-Moon made it big with Fate/stay night, to be exact).

A full fledged eroge nowadays is usually priced for ¥8,800 (before tax). That's simply the market standard that everyone settled on after taking production expenses and expected sales into consideration. If you lived in Japan, you can usually get these games for a cheaper price than the MSRP (a 8,800 yen game for about 6,500, for example) at various local specialized retailers. But for international sales, the MSRP price is usually what you'll have to settle with, if not higher.

Yes, they can be expensive. Another reason why they're not for people under 18, I guess.
=============================
Got my Kanishino delivered today (despite good/bad comments). Silly number of disks (Game DVD, 2 soundtrack CDs, 2 drama CDs).

Miyama-zero-san's Miyabi in the booklet = lolitrap
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote