View Single Post
Old 2007-03-12, 12:36   Link #7
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Nice read! Anyone who flames you, will do so because s/he loved Kaede's character for the wrong reason. Without Kaede, and her various flaws that are demonstrated so powerfully, her character would have been incredibly boring. In fact, she was boring through out the series until those couple of episodes that gave the entire show a completely new outlook. She brought spice and variety. In the couple of episodes she starred, everything about this show was exciting, and heart wrenching. Those episodes put the audience of this show in a dillema, made them hope for something different, let them anticipate for a superb finish that are hardly ever seen in anime. Her character resonated with so many audience because of her various traits in her personality and her multi-dimensional psychological state. Her character stood out in a show that has, otherwise, done nothing different than a typical harem genre.

I love her character, but I'm not naive enough to flame anyone for stating the exact reason for why I love her character.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote