View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 13:30   Link #291
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

That's true none of what we have seen from the visions of Apollon/Sylvie would be considered REAL MEMORIES...The fact that they both are shadowed and we cant see their features correctly...that aside, Zessica had a perfect vision though and she was seeing the both of them from her perspective. Where as Kagura if it was really his memory he would only be seeing it through his eyes looking down at Sylvie and not seeing himself and Sylvie (if you get what I mean)...Also I'm pretty sure what mikono was seeing (Kagura as Apollonius/Apollo/Apollon) was her doing the same thing she did in regards to Kagura as Amata and Amata as Kagura...so I guess its still safe to say that Amata being Apollo/Apollonius/Apollon is still not out of the equation yet...even if Kagura is blabbering on about how he is Apollon and mikono is Sylvie (even if that did make mikono compare the two of them)....I'd like to see how this trolling will come along...frankly I really like it besides the fact that I have exams coming up and I really want them to settles this reincarnation thing as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!! Urgh why Kawamori-san!! WHY!!!!!!!