View Single Post
Old 2013-01-29, 22:35   Link #1506
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post
I played both DMC 3 and DMC 4, and now playing DmC is also fun for me an ordinary gamer, who doesn't need to make over the top crazy combos and just want to enjoy nice gameplay.
You could always play like this

And DmC is far from having a nice gameplay. The only thing good about it is the platforming, but if that is what I want, I'd go and play Zelda or Darksiders instead.

Being a casual gamer doesn't mean you can't enjoy the previous games, and it also doesn't mean you will be able to enjoy this game just because it's easy to pick up. My friend who doesn't play much hack 'n slack game dropped this one just because he can't stand the character. The gameplay is not better than previous or other games, so what is left for enjoyment? The story and character. I also dropped this game after 30 minutes playing, seeing it doesn't offer anything that could give me a nice moment of entertaining.

At least in Bayonetta, I didn't like a single character but I still be able to play through the game just because it has great gameplay.