View Single Post
Old 2009-10-02, 23:24   Link #754
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
Tager, i'm not that worried about, he's easy if you use a long range character like Hakumen, Rachel, or even spamming Ragna's Gauntlet Hades on the poor guy.
You know, I don't believe Rachel as a long range character before.

What I'm worry about is if the new game come out, and there is no Nu-13, then I only ask them to at least keep the BGM "Awakening the Chaos" in. God, I love that BGM.

I wonder if there will be unique BGM for a certain match up, like Noel - Tsubaki or Jin - Tsubaki, or they will just use the Imperial Code for all of those.

Btw, the new loketest is undergoing right now. About Rachel....
Quote:
Frog combos are back it seems.

new super doesn't use wind but may depend on current wind stock. Damage reduction. May require actual wind usuage. many questions to be answered here.

Still will not recharge wind immediatley but not as bad as loc test 1. Also, it seems wind recharge penalty only applies when you have less than half or something. Need confirming.
Seems like they've realized that stripping everything from Rachel is a bad idea. I don't mind if she is getting nerfed a little bit, and isn't a top tier anymore, so there will be less Rachel players out there (selfish bastard, I know ). I've always loved to play underrated character, and Rachel is first exception.

[edit]
Geez....being ninja-ed again.