View Single Post
Old 2009-12-14, 06:58   Link #1744
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by vio5555 View Post
I think the point though is for us not to know much about Zenkichi right now.

I mean, honestly, why would the director say that Zenkichi is the most interesting after the whole birthday thing popping up in the code.

There's definitely more to him than meets the eye as they've been hinting. But I'd imagine there's a reason for not showing it even though people are complaining about his apparent lack of development.

It is a bit frustrating tho to see him being as useless as the other dude, so that Medaka has to take on all the big fights.
Yeah, I know that there's probably a reason to hold him back. But if doing so is hurting your ratings, then it doesn't make sense to keep people almost completely in the dark about him. It's like he's trying to drive himself into the ground by keeping his growth at a snail's pace.

Of course, given the fact that he's probably already wealthy thanks to his other projects, he probably doesn't really care about MB anymore and is just going through the motions because of his contract.

I am interested in seeing what the story is in chapter 31 when Hard Wrapping explains some stuff about Medaka. I've seen the RAWs and it might be pretty good.

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2009-12-14 at 07:13.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote