View Single Post
Old 2012-01-31, 07:53   Link #116
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmmlala View Post
(...) Hysteria deliberately didn't kill any of the warriors, she said in this chapter that if someone is willing to pull that sword out, she would let her live, she mentioned that she couldn't be so kind (as in the last chapter) anymore, and if no one would pull the sword out for her, she would mince everyone so that she could swallow them
See, that's why Firefly >> all.
Spoiler for one of the best scenes in the history of TV:
Her attitude is lame, instead of being so generous she should have killed Claymores one by one until someone would do what she told. In other words she should be more like Rigaldo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
I really don't see Miria "catching-up" to Hysteria as Miria being faster, so much as Miria planned to intercept her in the first place.

AKA: They grab Anastasia and run away with her, Hysteria chases them.
Miria, expecting this, was already headed to cut her off before she actually got moving.(...)
What? Hysteria was already on the move before Miria caught up with her (she ran past Nike) so I don't see how it's even possible. Even if Miria would be closer to where Deneve, Tabatha and Ana were heading she still wouldn't know when to start running to intercept Hysteria. And how would Hysteria miss her in the first place? Not to mention that by the way she was attacked (i.e. from behind so she wasn't heading towards her in the opposite direction or even from the side) she had to be faster than her. The only way it's possible is that Hysteria was still playing with her food and was too focused on her hunt to notice Miria. But Miria had to be faster in order to attack as she did. Unless she jumped from a thread but I don't see how she could have such perfect timing.

And as Fermat wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermat
Then again, when we look further along the scene, we see Hysteria not being able to reach Miria despite the latter changing directions multiple times, whereas she is apparently proceeding in a straight line. Ugh...
BTW, Fermat, nicely observed that Miria couldn't cut her legs but Nike and Dee didn't have such problems...