View Single Post
Old 2007-06-17, 10:23   Link #2061
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I might ask for her combat data later. But for now, I'm concentrating on her, Aurion and Kha's conversation about the two extremes, and some rather amusing/embarrassing situations. I'll do borrowing your characters justice with some interaction humor!
Can't wait to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*notes down*
I should proably expand on that a little bit, Keroko's shields are weaker then the other Aces'. They are still usefull, but in order to get a shield as powerfull as Nanoha's, for example, Keroko will have to focus all her energy into keeping that shield up, practically making her a turtle: Good defense, but if you can't retaliate it's only a matter of time before they crack the shield. Combined with her unnatural reflexes and 'battle sense', it's a better choice she dodges whatever the enemy throws at her. That's why she prefers airborne combat, no objects to get in the way of flight.

Quote:
They are quite similar in those respects true (Mai's profile was somewhat influenced by Keroko there ). Would be interesting to know how a meeting between Keroko and Mai would turn out...
Having someone use your work is the best kind of compliment

Keroko would probably be more aware of the tainted Linker Core, due to her own experience, and would try to befriend Mai ASAP. I'm thinking Keroko would consider Mai to her how Nanoha considered Fate during the first season: Someone in who she can recognize a part of herself.

Quote:
And bringing in demons through the Immaterium? I sure hope the Nurgle, Slaanesh, Tzeentch and Khorne aren't present
Summoning chaos gods?! That doesn't even happen in the 40k universe!

I mean, I'm okay with a Great Unclean One, but Nurgle himself would land Kha in the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX mage rank (yes, chaos gods are that powerful).

Quote:
"I can feel The Warp overtaking me!"
"It is a good pain!"

Quote:
Smith: Binds?
Wesson: I LOVE BINDS!!!
*Chainsaw revs
Do they know Chrono?

Just a question.