Thread: I like 2D Girls
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-05, 11:10   Link #53
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
^ True.. Then you'll just have to accept it as what it is.. hopefully, you guys can still be friends. I'm not saying that you making a big mistake by rejecting that trait

And thank you
I guess it's can be a very difficult situation when you're really in love ^^ Everything seems like a dream, and then BAM! a big problem arises. You love the person a lot but you feel that you just can't accept to live with that problem.

Reading nice anecdotes like what you've written makes me smile, I shall thank you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
What a fascinating discovery (for me)! I always thought women understand men like the back of their hand and know everything about male psychology. I found that rather discomforting, but now I feel better knowing that every woman I meet cannot read my mind. Just like the other way around, it's nice for a man to have some "mystery", you know.
You did really think that all the women understand everything about men? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Spoiler for off topic:
Well, don't see excessive make-up as a norm. And keep in mind that not all the girls are skilled when it comes to use make-up. For example, a lot of young girls put a TON of make-up, and yes, if i had to give my personal opinion, the result can be really ugly.

Also, you can be a natural beauty and for instance use foundation cream. Why? Because it can make you look even more pretty, and because many foundation creams are actually good for the skin. And you don't have to put a lot of cream.

I won't say that putting make-up is an Art, but it's not just something that you put carelessly on your face. It can actually have the opposite effect if you don't use it the right way.

About dying hair, I don't like that, but it's a personal opinion.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote