View Single Post
Old 2010-06-11, 10:20   Link #1951
kitten320

Actually it was a bit too happy... yeh they all are working to make things betetr and all but that's a life. You do all that on constant bases, there is no such thing where you can simply lay down and do nothing especially in politics and militarry.

Spoiler for do we still need them?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
Also about ages and I am putting this outside a cut because it is not a spoiler. Mei's age was never given in the series. I am not sure why people assume she was a small child just because of her looks. Mei acts much older than a child. There is no way a young child would have been able to do all that Mei accomplished in the series. Most likely she is just very small for her age just like her panda Xiao Mei is extremely small for a panda.
You were not watching enough TV, some kids at age 5 are more clever than those at age 30... one of the basic rules when kids are included.

And that rule is very common in all anime, almost none character looks and acts at the age they are presented. Take same GTO which I like so much, I would never give them 14 in any form. Or same Yoko from Gurren Lagan.

So chances of Mei being around 10 are not that small.

Though I don't see huge problem with that considering that in pic she has to be at least 16 by now... My uncle and aunt had 10 years difference and my mother's friend has about 20 years difference with her husband yet they have two kids...